1) No food, drink or chewing gum on or around the Inflatable. This will avoid any choking risk and keep the unit clean. (Please note if the inflatable is collected in a dirty condition then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning charge)
2) Shoes, glasses, jewelry, and badges MUST be removed before using the inflatable to avoid injury to peoples using the equipment and harm to the Inflatable.
3) NO face paints, party poppers, colored streamers or SILLY STRING to be used either on or near the Inflatable. (Please note these products will cause damage to the Inflatable that cannot be repaired)
4) Only 1 rider allowed at the top of water slide at a time, or 2 riders for double lane slides - 6 riders total per bounce house or combo unit.
5) Magic Jumpers LLC is not responsible for striking or damaging any underground utility lines/devices (included but not limited to: electrical, plumbing, sprinkler, etc.). It is lessee’s responsibility to tell the Rental Company where the Inflatable is to be set up and have any underground utility lines marked prior too.
6) Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls is dangerous and must not be allowed.
7) A responsible adult must supervise the Inflatable at all times.
8) Always ensure that the Inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of children using it. Try to avoid large and small children from using it at the same time.
9) Ensure Children are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
10) No pets, toys or sharp instruments on the inflatable at any time.
11) Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as this is dangerous.
12) Do not allow anyone to be on the inflatable equipment during inflation or deflation as this is DANGEROUS.
13) Please ensure that Children are not attempting somersaults and are clothed appropriately and that nothing can fall out of their pockets.
14) In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately and calmly. Check the fuses and make sure the blower tube or deflation tube has not come undone or something has not blown onto and is obstructing the blower. In the event that it overheats or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, inform us immediately.
15) THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE: DO NOT let children play on the inflatable without adult supervision. Adult supervision is necessary to enforce these rules for safe operation of the Inflatable.